Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A to Z Challenge - "Z" GRAND FINALE



Z - as in:
"Zzo long, Adieu, Auf Wiedersehn, Good-Bye...."
(What? That's how every Austrian sings it; surely, you've seen ze movie!)



As I plan to catch up with all my interesting co-bloggers from the A to Z Challenge, I truly hope this is not Good-Bye, but 

"Auf Wiedersehn."



Oh, yes, there is a boat in the movie. Remember?
Maria and the children come rowing up to the landing.
Excited that their father (oh, so handsome Christopher Plummer) has returned home,
they all stand up.
The rest is soggy history.

# # # # # # # #

Be sure to tune in on May 15 --
I'll be featuring a multi-day launch, review of and insight
into a new Novel by
Author Christoph Fischer

"Time to Let Go"

(A look inside family dynamics suddenly burdened 
by a wife and mother afflicted with
Alzheimer's Disease)


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the A to Z Challenge!
    I love the "The Sound of Music"! Nice way to finish up...Zzzeee Hills are Alive....
    Donna Smith
    The A-to-Z Challenge
    Mainely Write

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the Sound of Music and I have a feeling I'll be singing the "Zzo long" song in my head the rest of the day now. :)

    Congrats on making it to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed April! Congratulations on completing the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sound of Music is a favourite of mine. It's been nice connecting during the Challenge. We made it to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute twist on the letter Z, Inge. Congratulations on making it to the end!
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Inge - yes Z for the grande finale ... and good to have met you and I sure hope we stay in touch ..

    Your yacht looks pretty inviting! Oh well I'll stay here and enjoy the Eastbourne coast from the promenade .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete