Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rave Review for SIROCCO


FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS -
  SIROCCO
March 19, 2014
   I was given this book free from storycartel.com for my honest review.
   Egypt, archeology, history, mystery and thrills. How could I not like this book? The three main characters, Naunet, Jonathan, and Bill, are sent post-haste to Egypt in order to clear off and translate an ancient gold tablet. It turns out that there are 50 of these tablets. Because of the rarity and the material they are made from these tablets are very valuable.
   Edward convinces Naunet to join him for lunch and the adventure begins... He and Karakurt have taken two of the tablets. They need Naunet to clear and translate them. She is kidnapped.
   I liked this book so much that I bought another three of this author's works. I VERY HIGHLY recommend this book.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, and so well deserved. Best of luck Inge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christoph,
    You are always so gallant, and your encouragement is always such a shot in the arm. I was indeed more than pleased with the above assessment of my writing.

    ReplyDelete